When someone has died the last thing the family needs is the complication of winding up the affairs of a loved one. We can give as much help as you decide you need and can ensure that the estate is administered with sympathy and with efficiency.
We can help with:
- Obtaining valuations of all of the assets of the estate.
- Agreeing income tax liabilities or on any refund, which may involve completing income tax returns.
- Completing the necessary tax return.
- Applying for a Grant of Probate (or Letters of Administration if there is no will) and, with the benefit of that Grant, gathering in the assets of the estate and administering them appropriately.
- We also offer a fixed fee Grant only service where we complete the tax form and the oath and obtain the grant for you.
- We can advise on the practicality of saving future inheritance tax and on possible protection from losing your home to pay for home fees.